Madison Square Garden Entertainment Corp. (MSG Entertainment) is a leader in live entertainment experiences. The Company presents or hosts a broad array of events in its diverse collection of venues: New York’s Madison Square Garden, Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden, Radio City Music Hall and Beacon Theatre and The Chicago Theatre. MSG Entertainment is also building a new state-of-the-art venue in Las Vegas, MSG Sphere at The Venetian, and has announced plans to build a second MSG Sphere in London, pending necessary approvals. In addition, the Company features the original production – the Christmas Spectacular Starring the Radio City Rockettes – and through Boston Calling Events, produces the Boston Calling Music Festival. Also under the MSG Entertainment umbrella is Tao Group Hospitality, with entertainment dining and nightlife brands including Tao, Marquee, Lavo, Avenue, Beauty & Essex and Cathédrale. More information is available at www.msgentertainment.com.
• Help define, develop, document, and enforce facility operating and maintenance policies, procedures, SOP’s, etc.
• Maintain up-to-date records for and compliance with all State, Federal and insurance inspections and relevant regulations.
• Manage all outside service vendors, including Janitorial, HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, Elevator, Security, Utilities etc.
• Conduct physical inspections of the facilities identifying areas of need and see that these are addressed
• Proven experience working with outside vendors including architects, engineers and third-party project managers to facilitate infrastructure projects or technical installations.
• Oversee end to end delivery with ability to project manage capital construction projects in lieu of a General Contractor.
• Strategize, anticipate & action company needs in regard to but not limited to: space planning, furniture, dynamic IT requirements including continual transformation of site studio
• Action dynamic response to emergencies and act as main PoC for all building related issues
• Maintains and administers departmental budget as well as the company’s Corporate Administration budget, which is used for all Building related expenses (i.e. Repairs & Maintenance, Cleaning, HVAC; etc.)
• Serve as point of contact for shipping/receiving gear and working through shipping logistics (particularly cameras/gear for production)
• 7+ years of experience in facility management
• Excellent interpersonal & professional skills, including effective verbal and written communication
• Experience developing & managing budgets, including capital budgets
• Strong organizational skills, and the ability to efficiently manage and prioritize multiple
projects with accuracy.
• Self-starter with a strong sense of personal initiative; Responsible, reliable and dependable with strong follow through.
• A team player, able to coordinate and collaborate across the organization
• OSHA 10 or 30 Certification a plus
No time to apply? Take a minute to drop us your information and become part of our talent community!