About Madison Square Garden Entertainment Corp.
Madison Square Garden Entertainment Corp. (MSG Entertainment) is a leader in live entertainment. The Company presents or hosts a broad array of events in its diverse collection of venues: New York’s Madison Square Garden, Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden, Radio City Music Hall and Beacon Theatre; and The Chicago Theatre. MSG Entertainment is also building a new state-of-the-art venue in Las Vegas, MSG Sphere at The Venetian. In addition, the Company features the original production – the Christmas Spectacular Starring the Radio City Rockettes – and through Boston Calling Events, produces the Boston Calling Music Festival. The Company’s two regional sports and entertainment networks, MSG Network and MSG+, deliver a wide range of live sports content and other programming. Also under the MSG Entertainment umbrella is Tao Group Hospitality, with entertainment dining and nightlife brands including: Tao, Marquee, Lavo, Beauty & Essex, Cathédrale, Hakkasan and Omnia. More information is available at www.msgentertainment.com.
• Contribute to the regular assessment, review, and presentation of the status of the research portfolio to the Board and external scientific advisors
• Development of new research opportunities with internal and external stakeholders (academic scientists, industry partners, etc.)
• Review and analyze grant proposals and prepare funding recommendations based on peer review
• Monitor grant performance, and manage the Foundation’s relationship with principal investigators
• Opportunity to participate in scouting, securing, and managing research partnerships with companies, other non-profits, governmental agencies, etc.
• Contribute to the development and implementation of strategic priority plans
• Communicate the mission of the Foundation both internally and externally, especially to researchers, academic institutions, and in related networking opportunities
• Identify and communicate with other funding agencies and partners whose goals overlap with the Foundation’s interests in the life sciences
• Organize and participate in working groups, workshops, and symposia relevant to the goals and priorities of the Foundation
• Ph.D. (or equivalent) in biomedical sciences
• Post-doctoral experience (1-2 years) desired
• Working expertise in pancreatic cancer or oncology is highly desirable
• Experience in drug or diagnostic development a plus
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional collaboration and relationship-building skills
• Ability to prioritize, multitask and meet competing deadlines
• Demonstrate creativity and ability to think strategically regarding scientific and technical opportunities
• Ability for and interest in developing expertise in new scientific areas
• Eagerness to grow with the position as the organization’s needs evolve
The Company requires that all individuals, subject to certain limited exceptions, be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. The Company will consider requests for reasonable accommodations regarding this requirement.
No time to apply? Take a minute to drop us your information and become part of our talent community!